Welcome to interactive blogging.
How it works:
I will post something, typically a problem. You will then comment as you see fit. Whether it's suggestions, ideas, criticisms, whatever. I will then take your comment, post it with my related commentary and/or response in a new post. The series of posts will continue until i assign a new topic.
This would work best in a team blog format. If you have interest in creating a super awesome team blog of ultimate friendship and fun for everyone, let me know.
Until then... here's topic #1 for interactive blogging.
What should i do with my life?
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i am interested in in team blogging.
don't you think you should give some options for me to choose from? thats the first thing i think you should do with your life: pick some options.
Trisha you stay out of this. Sorry brandon now i've gotta go take a few deap breaths to calm down, she ruined my concentration
Ok, i've calmed down, Trisha i'm sorry i blew up like that.... you can post. Brandon get a job
I think you shoulc do what you dream of doing. And make music videos and skate videos using G.I. Joes. =)
Post a Comment