Monday, March 3, 2008

all about you

This is another one of those times where i'm just starting to write even though i don't really have anything particular in mind to say. Just a little freestyle sesh. I got a harmonica yesterday... or rather, it was given to me. I've been learning to play it. So far my favorite thing to play is Goodnight Ladies, but that's probably because that's really the only thing i can play well. And honestly, the only reason i really know that song is because of Stella. Mostly... i'm just playing the harmonica to be annoying.

For this next part, i'm gonna write vaguely about people i know. Now, here's the catch. It's gonna be so vague that nobody will know what parts are about who. But i'm really going to have an actual person in mind for each thing i say. Sometimes, i might even be thinking of more than one person. And sometimes, the things i'm saying might be sarcastic. If you're reading this, your job is to figure out if and when i'm writing about you, and in what context. This is going to be fun for you narcissists out there. Here we go.

Hey, you're a wanker. Yes you.

You! I could high five you all day!

I really want you to know how awesome i think you are.

Let's cuddle. You know who you are.

You. Let's be honest, you're kind of a jerk.

Hey, really. Just really... thank you.

Hey, remember when you and i went to the movies? That was a good day.

I'm just not sure what to think of you.

Wow... you certainly are an attractive one.

Honestly, you kind of bug me.

Oh yes! And how could i forget you? You... You are my favorite of all.

And you. Call me, let's hang out.


I'm sure this is super lame to everyone else, but i really enjoyed it. So i'm probably gonna do this again sometime. It really is just me entertaining myself. And i have to admit... i'm really entertained.

I've been listening to the Helio Sequence a lot lately. Anyone else listen to them? They're coming soon. Anyone want to go? They are playing on the 10th at kilby, and on the 20th at the velour. I may even go to both, or i may even be out of town. But, if you're my friend (and if you're reading this, i most likely consider you a friend) let me know if you're going to one or the other. Also, if you're reading this... let me know if i can add your blog to my list of other humans (with blogs).

2 comments:

Trisha said...

cute!

Andy77 said...

I was listening to Helio Sequence last night and would love to go with you. The 10th would work perfectly, but the 20th not so much due to work. Call me if you still are wanting to go so I can buy a ticket and whatnot.