Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Boulder-Head

So i turned in my Xango application today, and the guy at the desk is on a bluetooth. I didn't notice it at first and he was looking at me and said something quietly. I said "what?" He just stared at me and then said "yeah, hold on one sec." and then stared at me some more. That's when i noticed the bluetooth and realized he wasn't telling me to hold on for a sec. I told him i was just turning in an application. He looked at me as though my face had been painted by double P himself (Pablo Picasso) and he was trying to comprehend it with that tiny jurassic brain of his. I know you're on a bluetooth, but still, you could actually speak to me. Don't just stare at me. Listen guy, you're sitting at the damn reception desk aren't you? Receive me! That's what i should've done. Should have yelled "Receive this!" and then thrown my application right at his ugly bald boulder of a head! That's how you turn in an application. Oh shoot freeeeeek!! What if he reads this!? I knew i shouldn't have put my blog link on my application! wanker. All that aside, i hear he's actually a fairly nice guy.

My point is, i prefer female receptionists. Not because i'm sexist, but because they don't just stare at you when you come in. They actually do their job, and in my experience they're usually pretty nice. Some things just need a woman's touch. There, i said it. ...and i didn't even make any weenur jokes either.

blog: out

1 comment:

Trisha said...

yeah! i'm all for girl receptionists. just cause they're hotter duhh.