Had a dream last night. Thought i had forgotten it, but i remembered parts of it while brushing my teeth. I'm gonna try and keep this one short cause i don't remember most of it anyways.
I was with my family in this building. Sort of looked like the big open areas of a college campus. The colleges i've been to anyways. Only there wasn't any decorations. Just bare concrete walls. The were tables set up all over and some sort of voting things was going on. People were writing on papers. Wasn't a very sophisticated ballot set up at all. The person in charge of all the papers sitting at the table i was at, was Arnold Schwarzenegger. But it was completely normal for him to be there... in my dream. It was the modern Arnold. He was a little smaller than i think he would really be in person. He was very subdued and casual. Everyone was. Instead of filling out my ballot thing, i was drawing on it. Standing up, hunched over the table, drawing a picture of Arnold Schwarzenegger himself right in front of him. He wasn't paying attention though, and i was very glad for that because i screwed up and it didn't look like him. So i turned the drawing into someone else.
There was free taffy in dishes on the table. I took some. I love taffy. We were all done and had to commute someplace. So we left there and went to this strange tunnel. It was a large concrete tunnel. Dimly lit by green and yellowish hued fluorescent lights. It was a very long tunnel, you couldn't see the end. We were strapped in standing up in a single file line, but were facing the side of the tunnel. We weren't supposed to have food or drink cause that was apparently very dangerous. I had taffy in my mouth, and stopped chewing so they wouldn't tell me to spit it out. They didn't notice. Suckers. We start moving, and this thing goes very fast. We were up to 100 mph, and then came into a check point and stopped. The whole thing ran kinda like a roller coaster, but looked much more pedestrian. They checked how we were handling it, and then we started moving again, this time we went up to like 300 mph. I began to understand why we weren't supposed to have food. I was starting to feel sick, but no way was i gonna spit out my delicious taffy. Another checkpoint, and then we went again up to 400 mph, and so on. I never had to spit out my taffy. It was good taffy. I vaguely recall arriving at our destination, but don't remember what it was. That's it. That's the dream. That's all i remember.
I wonder what the dreams i don't remember are like.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment